There are a range of programs and supports to providers of early care and education that contribute to the availability of quality services for all Montana children, including support to individual providers who participate in approved training activities, grants to early care and education providers and funds to provide training opportunities.
- For information on Best Beginnings Mini Grant Awards, please contact Family Connections MT's Great Falls at 761-6010 or 1-800-696-4503 or visit their website at http://familyconnectionsmt.org/
FAMILY CONNECTIONS REFERRAL PROGRAM
EARLY CHILDHOOD SERVICES BUREAU
- CCUBS Best Beginnings Provider Portal
- CACFP/ Child and Adult Care Food Program
- Certified Infant Toddler Caregiver Stipends
- Montana Early Childhood Apprentice Program (MECAP)
- Report Child Care Fraud - Report suspected fraud / misuse of funds in conjunction with Child Care funds
- STARS to Quality
EARLY CHILDHOOD PROJECT
- Child Development Associate Credential Program
- Montana Career Path
- Practitioner Registry
- Professional Development Incentive Awards – formerly Merit Pay
- Montana Child Care Resource and Referral Network
- NAEYC Code of Ethical Conduct - Guidelines for responsible behavior and sets forth a common basis for resolving the principal ethical dilemmas encountered in early childhood care and education
- W-9 Form
There are a variety of resources available to support Montana families. The following links may be helpful in your search for information to assist you with questions or concerns. In addition, Child Care Link's Professional Development Specialist or Family Resource Specialist may be able to provide additional resources for specific concerns.
- Assets for Independence - Locate projects help participants save earned income in special-purpose, matched savings accounts called Individual Development Accounts (IDAs).
- Best Beginnings Child Care Scholarship - Access applications and re-certification paperworkBIDAs
- Bridge to Benefits - Bridge to Benefits is a multi-state project sponsored by the Children’s Defense Fund focused on improving the well-being of families and individuals by linking them to public work support programs and tax credits.
- Child Care Provider’s Inspection Reports - Review Quality Assurance Division’s licensing information and inspection reports.
- Child Care Aware – Quick resources for finding quality child care.
- Child Care Complaint Form – Report complaints against Montana Day Care Facilities / Child Care Providers only.
- Healthy Montana Kids – Free or low cost health insurance for Montana children and teenagers up to age 19.
- Hill County Health Department – Information on WIC, immunizations, family planning and other services offered by their department.
- Montana Child Support Division – Provides federally mandated child support enforcement services.
- Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services – Official website of the department
- Quality Life Concepts – Provides Support children and adults with developmental needs within their home and the community.
- Report Child Abuse or Neglect - Information on how to report possible child abuse or neglect via the toll free hotline (1 (866) 820-5437).
- Report Child Care Fraud - Report suspected fraud / misuse of funds in conjunction with Child Care funds: